MISTRO provides a range of software solutions for the dairy industry.
To provide the dairy industry with leading edge data collection tools, computer software, and information services, for use on farm, within service centres, and across the industry.
What is MISTRO ?
MISTRO is a management system designed for the dairy industry by Gippsland Herd Improvement.
The aims of the MISTRO system are to assist dairy farmers:
- Collect information in the paddock or dairy shed about cows and pastures.
- Maintain accurate records on farm, herd, and cow management.
- Minimise data entry by interacting electronically with herd recording centres.
- Improve herd and feed management through better record keeping.
- Obtain relevant information from their records that improves decision making.
- Process their financial transactions and submit tax returns.
- Develop cash flow budgets and financial plans.
- Obtain information from the Internet.
- Interact with other dairy farmers on the Internet.
MISTRO also provides software solutions for herd improvement centres that provide artificial insemination, merchandising, and herd recording services.
|< Prev||Next >|